Aerospace Engineering Technology
This program allows you to master the computer-aided design and manufacture (CAD-CAM) of aircraft parts, to plan the stages of manufacturing, assembly and quality control for aircraft and thrusters.
École nationale d’aérotechnique
– Carry out computer-aided design, manufacture and drawing (CAD and CAM).
– Plan and ensure quality control by computer-aided inspection.
– Plan the stages and methods of production (machined parts and sheet metal).
– Participate in the production of airframes, engines or aircraft accessories.
– Participate in the testing of new prototypes on test benches.