Aircraft piloting - AéroPortail


Aircraft piloting

This training allows you to obtain a license as a multi-engine pilot, a helicopter pilot, or even a bush pilot.

Cégep de Chicoutimi

A multi-engine pilot, helicopter pilot, or bush pilot.


– Pilot of a multi-engine airplane
– Carry passengers or goods (mail, cargo, etc.).
– Medical evacuation or aerial photography.
– Helicopter pilot
– Fly single-engine aircraft in private flight or in commercial flight.
– Participate in different environmental studies.
– Aerial photography or monitoring of power lines.
– Work with strops.
– Bush pilot (flight on seaplanes, aircraft on wheels and skis)
– Carry passengers for outfitters (hunting, fishing).
– Mining transportation (prospecting).
– Tourist flights.

* Flights are carried out day and night, good weather or bad weather (VFR or IFR).

Centre de formation continue Collège Laflèche

The training is offered on the Cargair premises of the Saint-Hubert Airport.

The program:

– Allows students to obtain certification recognized by the ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie;
– Allows students to be issued a commercial pilot license (issued by Transport Canada);
– It is recognized internationally.

Program length:

The training takes place of a period of 12 to 14 months, depending on weather conditions.

Centre de formation aéronautique de Québec

This training includes a private pilot license, which is the first step in the progression to a commercial pilot license (CPL).

After completing this first step (45 hours of flight and 72 hours of theory), you will gradually accumulate flight hours, in addition to taking a second 80-hour session of theoretical courses. This section is largely a review of what you have seen in the private license course, but the knowledge will be more thorough in some areas (icing in flight, turbine engines, etc.).

Up to a total of about 150 flight hours, you will obtain a night endorsement and make training flights to prepare you for the flight test for the commercial pilot license. You will also need to pass the theoretical exam (CPAER) given by Transport Canada. Lastly, to obtain your commercial pilot license, you will need to accumulate a minimum of 200 flight hours, including 100 hours of solo flight.

See testimonials

Merci de partager