École nationale d’aérotechnique
The program aims to prepare students to apply the principles, techniques and methods specific to the field and those that characterize the new work organizations. The program also aims to prepare future technicians in the technological mastery required for various activities in airplanes and helicopters, which also contributes to job mobility. The program aims to develop six major competencies.
You will learn to :
- Maintain aircraft airworthiness.
- Check, repair, replace or modify aircraft components to maintain aircraft airworthiness.
- Research and troubleshoot problems with the aircraft and write technical reports.
Careers in Aircraft Maintenance:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Component Repair Technician
- Test Bench Technician (engine)
The program duration is a total of six session.
To learn more, click here.