Increasingly, employers are looking for engineers with sound technological and scientific knowledge, who have a problem-solving and cost-effective approach, and who are mindful of the social, economic and environmental impacts of their projects.
- A mandatory paid internship of at least 4 months
- An integrating project every year; the final, major, project is worth 6 credits, giving graduates strong experience in engineering design
- Courses in the discipline from the first year, although the first year is similar to software engineering
- Enhanced supervision from the start of studies
- Accredited training aimed at mastering oral and written communication, as well as teamwork
- A mechanism ensuring the continuous management of the program’s quality
- Many opportunities for doing part of the training abroad
This program has been accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) and provides admission to the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
To learn more, click here.