Industrial engineers improve the productivity, efficiency and profitability of industrial operations. To do this, they design, improve, implement and manage integrated systems for the production of goods and services comprised of people, raw materials and components, information, equipment and energy.
- A mandatory internship of at least 4 months
- An integrating project every year; the final, major, project is worth 6 credits, giving graduates strong experience in engineering design
- Specialty courses from the first year
- Enhanced supervision from the start of studies
- Accredited training aimed at mastering oral and written communication, as well as teamwork
- A mechanism ensuring the continuous management of the program’s quality
- Many opportunities for doing part of the training abroad
This program has been accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) and provides admission to the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
To learn more, click here.